Sunday, April 01, 2007

Seeing as how mecha (mechanic, not big Japanese robots as I'd like) training has been rather boring so far, I have taken up a new hobby : Foresight and Portent!

To demonstrate my overwhelming talent as a protege, allow me to show you some of my latest insights :

I will be doing guard duty next week.

Within the next five years, there will be an earthquake in Taiwan, since, well, there pretty much always is.

I will probably not care.

I can even quote myself from the future!

"ZZZZZZZ" - Lying under a 5-tonner or a landrover in a few months.

"I can count the number of Hanson fans in the world on my fingers now!" - After losing both my hands in an self-inflicted accident.

So, well, nope, I really haven't been doing much.

And the mind pays the price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home