Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh yes, one more thing about the NS checkup : Army people have some of the most monotonous jobs. ever.

Of all the instructions I received there, the most common instruction was to read the printed instructions on the table/wall/whatever. Yeah, they tell you to read a piece of paper and send you on your way. Unless you're being told to drop your pants actually, which led to a really embarassing exchange between me and the medical officer. It would probably disgust people if I put it here, but I'd tell you in person if you ask.

---

It's times like these where I feel completely useless. Even a couple of words from me would have made the situation so much more easy, so much more convenient.

Life sucks, and it's all we can do to plod through it. And if it makes you feel better, all those assholes and tyrants have to as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home