Sunday, May 07, 2006

And so it seems I'm continuing to backpedal. While people are working harder and harder on their essays and whatnots, I continue to sink into deeper pools of slack juice which disable me from doing anything more than eating and sleeping outside of my own home. Outside of that, listening to old music has become a new-found pleasure, seeing as sources of good music are going the way of dinosaurs, the dodo and democracy.

That being said, simple plan, blink 182 and other such bands are still terrible. Fort minor, however, is passable at least.

---

There's an awfully strange thunderstorm around my area now. Well, technically, I can't call it a thunderstorm, because I can't hear any thunder at all, just flashes and flashes of lightning. Of course, maybe it's because I'm listening to music on earphones, but that's not the point now, isit?

Wait, what was the point again?

---

I really hope stepping down day comes really soon, because choir is becoming more and more disgusting and awfully gothic.