Saturday, April 29, 2006

What a strange occurence. It's saturday night and almost nobody is online. Either everyone is busy mugging away, or everyone is out celebrating the long weekend. There's also the faint possibility that there's something actually good on TV right now that I should be watching, but with general elections coming up, some things are much better avoided.

On a side note, I came across some members of the worker's party today, and I must say that I retract that statement about joining the Worker's Party when I grow up. They must be some of the lousiest campaigners out there. When you're the one challenging for the seat, it's only logical that you take the initiative. But noooooo, they put up posters of their representatives not only later than the PAP, but also smaller and right below the posters of the PAP candidates. If that's not shooting yourself in the foot, I don't know what is.

---

Aaaand the world becomes more scandalous by the day.