Saturday, April 29, 2006

A bird flew into my room today.

And it pooped on my bed.

Nothing. Poops. On. My. Bed.

Not even me.

Well, at least I got my revenge. That stupid bird won't be coming back anytime soon.

Now I see why killing crows isn't illegal in Singapore. I should've abused the law, but ah well.

---

Now I know what ponning school feels like. Totally fun!

Still, I probably should put a cap on my spending. It's never healthy to be spending just because I can, almost as if I had money for earwax.

---

Went to vj drama nite. All that needs to be said about VJ drama is that they're probably a lot better than whatever MJ has to offer. I liked the first play more ; It was actually funny and Darrel was actually a much better actor than what I remember him for, I guess that's what TSD does to people. The second play wasn't bad, but it was extremely corny, and it gave the audience the blantant chance to be assholes, which actually includes yours truly and co. In the end, what I feel is that VJ humour in general tends to be a lot more intelligent and appreciable than MJ humour, not that slapstick is bad. Not just at stage level, but also at "commoners" level. Either that, or it was because I was talking with 3(omgwtfbbq) vj debators about vs issues.

---

I was sitting at the bus stop minding my own business today. There were 2 other people at the bus stop, both working adults in office clothes. So this bunch of PAP people ride past in bicycles like Chinamen in the 80's, waving at everyone around them. Now this would be okay, but it's irritating only because they've already plastered their faces on every other lampost in the neighbourhood. Almost seems like reverse psychology by the worker's party.

Anyway, so these white people ride past us. They wave to the two people, who smile back in courtesy(or fear that they'll be slaughtered for dissension to the government). While completely ignoring everyone who looks remotely young or in a school uniform. Suureeee, PAP, do the smart thing and only be nice to the people who gets you the votes.

I'm joining the worker's party when I grow up.

Or not, I'd like to think there's more to my life than snobbish politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home