Monday, April 24, 2006

As tagged by Azlyn,

My ex is a figment of my imagination
Maybe I should actually start studying.
I don't understand what goes through the minds of old people
I lose things way too easily. Like 5-minute memory span easily.
People say an awful lot, but most of it isn't worth listening to.
Love is all around, even when you don't need it.
Somewhere, someone is reading this and thinking how weird I am.
I will always try to be a shameless cheapskate.
Forever is a really really long time.
I never want to turn old.
I think the current US president is not worth my time unless he sustains his stupidity.
When I wake up in the morning I grumble endlessly while going about my business.
My past is an enjoyable one, more so than the present.
I get annoyed by people trying to act cute.
Parties are not a whole lot of fun sometimes.
Kisses are the best when they're not offered by someone of the same sex.
Tomorrow promises to be a whole day of nothing but school, whee!
I really want something interesting to happen.
I have low tolerance when I'm not getting my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home