Monday, April 03, 2006

Ouch. It's been a stupid day. I think I'm living in a madhouse. Then again, maybe it's the right place for me. If I'm insane, my brother is off his rocker, and my parents are crazy, what does that make the rest of the world? I mean, it's not like I'm making this up, my mum tried to give me pocket money twice today after I told her not to drop a subject, then proceeded to tell me how I should not drop a subject. A train of thought I just can't seem to follow. Dammit, I don't see how me not dropping anything would help anyone else.

---

Suppose you were strapped to the floor by leather straps and metal chains, and your body was covered in sticky rice. And every five minutes, a tiny bird would fly to your body, and peck at you until it could unstick a grain of rice to build its nest. And while this happens, your eyelids are being held open my matchsticks you can't reach, and you consistently hear water dripping at the side of your ears, and you're forced to watch reruns of Under One Roof.

That's how I feel now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home