Tuesday, March 21, 2006

You know that really bad feeling you get sometimes?
When you know that whatever preparation you did or didn't do isn't going to help you in any way?
When you don't really stop to think if what you're doing makes sense, because you just want it to end?

Well, that's a summary of my block tests so far. My target : OFFF. I'll get there if I'm lucky. I swear I have never written worse stuff for lit, not even in de Souza's classes, and those were monkeys in the woods.

---

On a side note, McDonald's is not open 24 hours for you to spend 24 hours there. Don't learn it the hard way. Having 4 consecutive meals and McD's is the stupid nuts. Not to mention the headache you get from eating McD's and studying.

---

One more day of exams, then I'm off to have some fun, then jump off an obscure building.

No, I don't intend to do anything about lit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home