Saturday, March 11, 2006

So, block tests are next week, and I obviously haven't even begun to procrastinate about studying yet. Life has left me tired right now. The recent suicides haven't helped. Both cases were people who more or less had their lives going on okay. Then again, I can't blame them. Life is getting boring nowadays. All us strange Singaporean people are doing is working our asses off so we can work our asses off in a more prestigious manner in the future. So, death would seem like a great alternative. In one fell swoop, all your pain, suffering and frustrations come to an end.

But what if death isn't really the end? Suppose you really went to the afterlife. It might not even be heaven. But having to live with the guilt of leaving that wake of destruction forever isn't exactly appealing. Think of the crying faces. The funeral rituals. The mess on the sidewalk. Now that would suck.

---

I wonder if anyone still reads this shit, it's just me grumbling away and away. Ah well, at least in 20 years i can look back and see what a strange person I used to be. Then again, in 20 years I'd probably still be strange. Either that, or the internet would've gotten phased out.

---

Oh, and I lost my handphone today. Feels rather odd, actually. While one side of me feels like shit, the other side is happy to be liberated from the handphone. hmmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cinco kia rio woman wearing tight sweaters Credit card merchant account credit card debt help http://www.home-security-0.info/kia-car-dealer2fspokane2cwa.html Car theft alarms Roanoke virginia kia dealers

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home