Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so.....

I got a c5. I wish I could write something incredible about how I got an A1 by telling the examiners about condoms and water, or how I had to be restrained and carried kicking and screaming off the 4th floor with my F9 in hand, but I landed right smack in the middle. Not complaining about it though.

---

My name is going to be up there next year.

---

Since block tests, or common tests, are coming up soon, I shall be a wise and benevolent boy and give out study tips for free! (Or rather, just give me something if you actually do well!)

1) Get your sleep! I don't care if it means sleeping during lectures, spending your training flat-faced on the floor for people to trample on or stretching time, you still need your 8 hours of sleep! Don't listen to anyone who says the body can function on 2 or 4, 6 is the minimum, and 8 is adequate.

2) Don't pay attention! Everyone knows that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well, if you didn't, now you do. Not paying attention = more interest later! Trust me, it'll pay off soon enough, assuming soon enough is 2 days before exam date. If you can pon lessons freely, even better!

3) Always be doing something else while you study, so you're studying -and- taking your breaks at the same time! Now that's time-saving.

4) Don't care! When you act like you have nothing to lose, you're at your most confident, so any essay you write is sure to win any examiner over, even if you do say that genocide is good for the world and exercise should be banned.

There you have it, passing your exams in so few simple steps!