Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's rather odd that despite my dismal results for blocks, I(and pretty much everyone else) remain completely ignorant, nonchalant, whatever you may call it. Maybe it's because constant schooling has dulled the senses. Maybe it's because I knew I was gonig to fail. Maybe it's because I don't give a damn anymore.

Now, if you think this is another angsty entry, think again, because this is the truth of the situation right now.

It's amazing how Oasis songs can actually make you feel so much better.

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time


Why not?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Body language bras Tarot distance education Sam-e adderall Masters degree distance learning online college de

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home