Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just when I thought I couldn't sink into lower depths of slack-dom, I have to prove myself wrong again.

15/100 in math is bad. It's obviously even worse when you have to treat someone who made a bet with you. And that person got 5. *glares* Once again, it's occurred to me that I might have to actually work hard and not sleep 10 hours a day, or, to quote a history teacher, "goofing off with four subjects".

I'm being frantically encouraged to drop a subject. Now this would be an altogether simple decision if I knew what I actually wanted to drop. It's not like I'd free up studying time since I don't study anyway.

---

Sigh, since I've been tagged by sarah...(be warned, I might go crazy doing this)

TAGGED!!
Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 5 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying that they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.


The perfect girl must..:
1. Not be stupid. Holding intelligent conversation is important. So is copying important homework.
2. Know how to dress properly. I'm not saying cover up from head to toe, but please, no milkshakes spilling out and no shorts that make my underwear look like a rubber hose.
3. Have been a girl all her life. Simple, yet important.
4. Not be a money sucking vampire. If there's one thing I hate, it's those.
5. Have a bearable voice. You have no idea how irritating being around high pitches all day can be.
6. Not be too obsessed about looks/weight. I mean, looks isn't why I might want to be with you, and if it was, something is wrong anyway. Which reminds me of another story I shall not relate.
7. Not be overly dominating. The other thing I hate. Not to mention it makes me tired.
8. I have nothing else to say here. Be a nice person overall?

5 people :
1-5. Anyone la, I don't really care, quite frankly.

{/fit of madness}

---

Pffft, the stupid things that happen in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home