Friday, May 05, 2006

I've been hit by a terrible bout of insomnia!

This means that a) I can't concentrate and b) I can't sleep either, which sucks for a bum like me. If you want to put me in hell and want me to suffer forever and ever, just give me a curse to never fall asleep. Perhaps the sleep that never comes is worse than the one that never ends.

---

Honestly, I wish the elections would just be over by now. It's bad enough that we don't get a school holiday because MJ is too selfish to open itself up for voting(probably untrue, it probably isn't good enough or something anyway), it's even worse that those weird white people are going around pretending to actually do something. Maybe if I spill curry on them they'll wither away or something.

It's not like the worker's party is going to win anyway, they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot more than promoting their cause anyway.

---

Seriously, this is getting rather tiresome. Time to go on a vacation. Maybe a permanent one.