Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If the medical checkup did anything to me, it pissed me off real good. It did, however, bring about a certain amount of wrong satisfaction. Describing the entire situation would not be much more than a good cure of insomnia, leaving your face imprint on the keyboard the next day.

(I will admit I'm not very good with narrations, so please skip this unless you're really bored)

The eye doctors had fun playing with my eyes. First, they told me to sit down, and after the routine eye checks with I 6/6'ed, they shined a torch into my eye, to check for pupil imbalance or something. They then proceed to argue whether my pupils are actually imbalanced and argue that my eyes aren't big enough to give a proper reading. Assholes. They managed to do this for 20 minutes, too, until their superior came along telling them about the big queue behind me and telling them about the skin to the right on my nose being thicker than that on the left, hence I optical illusion'ed them without even knowing it.

The conclusion to that? Not much, actually.

Blood testing, however, was awfully fun.

"Eh, gimme your hand."
"OW!"
"Eh, you forgot to tell him it would hurt again ah?"

Ah yes, and then there was what made my day.

"See your feet? Wah, quite flat ah, you experience pain when you run?"
"Um, yeah."
"Because of your feet"
"Yah."
"Okay, I'm putting you in PES C"
"Ok"

Final result, modified BMT for me. Good times! Though not being able to upgrade for higher pay kinda stings, but little money for no effort is better than lots money for more effort.

Oh, and they put me in a room to take a bunch of tests too. I must say it was rather useless, albeit a good time-wasting avenue.

---

Ok, school is becoming a chore now. Think having to clean your room, but add a roomful of talkative teachers telling you how to do it at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home