Thursday, May 11, 2006

Aaaaand I can't sleep again. Now be blogging about not being able to sleep well seems to be a recurring trend, but don't expect it to end anytime soon. I know I don't, what with this week being public embarassment week for wilfred.

First the stupid incident in econs lect where a popular voucher was mistaken for an NYDC voucher by a Random Female Classmate(TM), but admittedly, I kinda brought that upon myself. And then it landslided rather inevitably into lit lect, I might be a rather jolly fellow, but asking me to participate in a laughing contest is like asking Ashlee Simpson to actually sing.

And of course there was choir concert. For those who don't know, just ask anyone who was there about what happened towards the end with the guy with the tie on his hat. No, you won't sound stupid.

If my self esteem were personified, it would be an Oompa-Loompa right now.

I am going to spend the rest of my week at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home