Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh, shit.

Insomnia will be the bane of me. Just when I thought I could happily return the debts I owe to the Z man, he proceeds to sweep the carpet off from under me and send me back to the real world.

Yeah, that sucks. Not being able to sleep is bad, really bad. Ecspecially when you have a concert to try and perform at the next day.

Then again, the sudden burst of alertness today felt pretty good.

However, the sudden trend of blogging also means that I'm degrading into a bad blogger again, due to the lack of intelligent entries and bad humour.

---

It's amazing how we all look back at the past and spend time dwelling on it, some more than others. When you think about the past, you think of big moments in your life. Not to the rest of the world, but to yourself. It could involve winning(or losing) a huge competition. Or getting together with that delicious hottie{ / bimboticness}. However, the end result is always the same : All that happens is you lying on your bed, thinking what you could have done in retrospect and dwelling over it while wallowing in self-pity, conveniently ignoring the fact that hindsight is always 20-20. Either that, or you happily smile to yourself, giving people the impression that you're incredibly crazy or slightly off your rocker;trust me, i speak from experience. However, the things that people think about most are the little things that happen : the things that make them laugh. Joy fades out and life goes on as usual, setbacks are easily forgotten and overcome, betrayal is forgiven and forgotten and love burns out, but comedy is golden.

---

Embarassing myself during lectures is no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home