Tuesday, October 25, 2005

PW, while a grand waste of time, actually is pretty slacky. It's mostly talking and talking and more talking about stuff that is never gonna materialize anyway, and wasting a damn lot of paper in the process.

The only reason I can think of why MOE is doing this to us is so we can prepare to face the corporate bullshit we're sure to encounter in the future.

And for anyone who's wondering, I don't think PW should be slashed from the sylabus in the near future, not unless I become the head of MOE anytime soon.

---

I stupidly stayed in school for an OGL interview today. The madness, it is. Granted, the interview felt rather ceremonial and redundant, but I was still sitting in my chair suppressing the urge to jump into other people's questions with stupid answers. With questions like "What would you do if there was a dispute between 2 houses?" How could you not be tempted to give a dumb answer like "Call CDC la"?

Anyhow, people i didn't expect to sign up did, while people I expect to didn't. Looks like orienatation is going to be complete nonsense next year regardless of whether I get in.

---

With people all over having parent problems, I can't seem to figure out why mine are so anal about having to know every single thing I do(doesn't matter, I lie to them anyway) , and about giving them whatever respect they deserve just so they can feel like they did something with their miserable lives. I am not going to talk to them about anything remotely below skin-deep, since they're such idiots anyway. If I don't talk to them, they can't say I'm not being rude anyway. Giving birth to me doesn't make me your fucking slave, it was your choice and I could have been aborted anyway.

---

And now
the weight of the world
feels like nothing


Not now anyway. I probably wouldn't notice it with so much other shit going on.