Friday, October 07, 2005

Now, promos have started. The dice have been rolled, and I have a sick feeling of what they're going to turn out to be.

Fucking Snake eyes.

*ahem*

---

Blogger seems to have trouble with it's text box, so this entry is more than likely to come out half bold. Sorry, folks.


---

Ah! It's ok again!

Anyway, as I was saying, I pretty much screwed up all my papers so far. If I even bothered to type it all out, I would take too long. So long story short, GP : Probably out of context, compre was never too good anyway. Econs : Ms Poh is going to slaughter me when she sees my essays. Lit : pages and pages and pages of nothing but pure, unadulterated, scribbled crap. Show it to Ghandi, maybe it's tamil.

And judging by what prepartions for History I've done, it now seems like I'm only going tomorrow to comfirm my attendance and perhaps garner a few sympathy marks. If I really was serious about it I wouldn't be sitting here now, dammit.

---

As he only began to skim the surface, everyone was leaps and bounds ahead of him, mostly fully or at least half-immersed. Yet, watching everyone enjoy themselves, he could not bring himself to throw everything aside and just jump it, if only for the heck of it, to see what it was like.

He knew it. He was afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home