Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Well, today has left me with a whole bunch of questions in mind, things that I'd rather not say here since I'd probably be banished to hell and back. So, in very vague terms...

1) What are the motives of some people? It hurts to think that the only possibility in mind is downright disgusting, and I would despise these people even more if what I think is true.
2) Why do other people seek to outright undermine these people?
3) Why the hell do I need to know about Market Failure 10 minutes before my GP paper?
4) What is the purpose of a guy's night out?
5) What course should I be taking in poly next year?
6) What does a person gain from spreading bad things about another person?

Well uh ask me for details, though I'd doubt many would be interested.

---

Open house season is coming soon. Sure, not of much relevance to me since I'll probably be stuck at MJC's choir booth of all things, but still. Open house season is coming soon. Which means free gifts!

---

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But what if you expect lemonade, and life gives you raisins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home