Saturday, September 24, 2005

The past few days have been nothing short of utterly stupid, crazy and pointless. And probably worrying.

I haven't slept a wink since 6am yesterday. That's about 39 hours already? Granted, it's a far cry from my personal best of 70 hours, but it's still quite tiring. Studying overnight isn't too healthy. Ecspecially not at the airport.

*aside* It's amazing how many MJ people you can see at the airport on any given day. Even in the dead of the night I could still sight random MJ people about. Some of them stop at the last train home, some wait for the first train the next day, some take a taxi, and some don't stop at all. Imagine my surprise when 2 weird people I happen to recognize showed up at five. Five goddamn am. I mean public transport hasn't even started running and they're here already? Granted, they didn't help matters much either. This of course, refers to studying matters strictly. *ahem*End aside*

---

Worrying matters - a) I am going to fail my econs essays. I just know it. b) Mr Chua says I am going blind, which of course is not good for a tired and overly paranoid brain. And of course there's c) irrational fears of anything and everything. Oh and Silas if you're reading this if you tickle me in that gay manner again I swear I will bash your face in. =)

---

Aston Villa is playing Chelsea this weekend. Bets, anyone?

---

People intrigue you everyday. The past few days I've been trying to get into people's minds. If they even have those nowadays anyway, provided they haven't gone out of fashion. Seems like everyone with half a brain is seen as abnormal these days.

---

Going on 40 hours awake now. Whooptee- doo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Cramp in leg zocor Review cellphones Maui share time Aa jukebox cd changers

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home