Sunday, October 02, 2005

3 days to promos, and I have yet to do a single thing about it. The way this is going, my answer sheets are going to be so white they'd make albinos look at Eddie Murphy. If you see my sanity anywhere, please send it back to me. I really miss it.

On a side note, I seem to find it impossible to concentrate on anything at all in the day, and there are just so many better things to do at night. My mind is just stuck right now.

---

Further hampering my preperations are the fact that my father has decided to at this point of time, start suscribing to the movie channels on SCV. Underworld is quite good, I must say. Despite the inherent lack of much of a storyline.

---

Things to do after promos :

1) Play play play!
2) Go on a movie marathon
3) Catch up on lost sleep
4) Start deciding which new handphone I want to get.

If you believe this, you're either stupid or daft.

Things to REALLY do after promos :

1) Arrange a meeting with Miss Lai to discuss retention
2) Finish WR and OP
3) Apologize to all my teachers for failing their subjects

---

A day spent away from her - was a day spent away from the world -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home