Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sorry my darlings for not updating four entire days, but your hero has been busy facing the challenge of everyday life.

[/narcissism]

---

It seems like my plan to retain and become a star floorball player upon staying back has failed miserably. Which means I have to take my A levels next year =( How in the world did I manage to get CCO(going to be BCE)? Shit happens I guess, but I should be grateful since my leg-on-table, music-to-full-blast, break-every-five-minutes style of studying actually managed to get me there. Maybe I should start trying this consistent hard work thing after all. Well, except for lit which has yet to make its way back from the god-forsaken coffee-filled land known as the MJC staff room yet. I hope it comes back fine.

I did, however, fail my chinese rather miserably. Which isn't new. What is new, however, is the low I've reached this time. I wonder if I could find someone that looks like me to take the exam in my place.

---

Reyneth has managed to sucker me into joining the open house committee. It would still be okay, since the committee sits in air con rooms and does paperwork. But no, it was the LOGISTICs committee. Goodness me. Aside from having to deal with unreasonable people and a stingy teacher-in-charge who refuses to give us fringe benefits and looks like Jonathan Oh Version 2(to be short, a robot.), we get to go home later than everyone else!

On a side note, it's probably abit late but tml is MJ's open house, to all my darlings not in MJ, please do come!

---

Is it possible to be too nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home