Saturday, October 22, 2005

Open house yesterday, while tiring as heck due to my being split 3 ways, was pretty fun, since I wasn't exactly enthu about anything I could go missing mysteriously for hours and reappear equally mysteriously. Apart from laughing at people trying to catch the fish, I got scolded by VP Koh for making wisecracks with him,( "Tigerbarbs?" "No, Tigers don't barb." That's the last time I make such a stupid joke.) spent money on dumb-looking personalized items, and met a female version of Denys to boot. Must have been retribution for not wishing him happy birthday.

While fun, however, people easy on the eye were at a premium, much like VJC's open house. Sigh. Let's hope this isn't infectious across the batch.

---

Having just dumped my savings into the bank not too long ago, I am feeling rather broke. At the same time, there is now an overwhelming need for cash. Now don't you just hate it when life fakes lemons and gives you bittergourds instead.

So, if you see me around, remember this entry, and have a heart. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home