Friday, October 21, 2005

When you're not sleeping the day before open house with so many things to do tomorrow, you know you're in trouble. Anyhoo, since I have nothing better to do, I shall now list some of my pet peeves!

1) The new friendster. Firstly, the function that allows you to see who viewed your profile completely defeats the purpose of using friendster to net-stalk people and get a good laugh out of seeing their narcissistic profiles, w3|rD language, and self-loving photos/neoprints. My inbox is also being clogged up by people who have "updated their friendster blog". I swear everytime I see one of those I feel like beating up someone. And then I delete them. How many people are actually your friends anyway. And please la. Friendster blogs are stupid.

Well now that I think about it there isn't much else that pisses me off, time to go do PW in a somewhat pacified state.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Honeymoon 2bspot Infiniti qx4 air bag

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.life-assurance-quote-in-scotland.info

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home