Monday, January 01, 2007

It's a new day!

It's a new start!

It's a life with the beating of a, young heart!

ahem. Now that I'm done spewing lyrics randomly, a happy new year to everyone! Even if sufficient doubt does exist that "happy" is an inappropriate term to use here. Let's look at a calendar for 2007 :

End Jan

So I pack my bags, I'm ready to go,
I heading towards, Pulau tekong...

Feb to Dec
-Work my ass off at the stellar rate of 50 cents an hour, hopefully not too hard
-Be in a constant state of alertness, mostly so the soap doesn't slip out of my hands
-Take legal breaks and some illegal ones as well
-Shall not get my hopes up where enjoying life is concerned

The bright side however is that I get paid!

---

I now pay adult fare for public transport.

Fuck.

Coming soon, only because I'm too lazy : a play-by-play of new year's eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home