Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sooo......

Prom was a bust. If it wasn't for all that seeing-you-for-the-last-time thing I would've called it a waste of money, seeing that each person paid $95 for essentially ten-dollar food and two-cent performances. No offense to any of the performers who read this, but it was forgettable.

If anybody who took a picture with me wants it, feel free to contact me! /shameless plug

After a night over with classmates, I stumbled home with bloodshot eyes, a sense of balance previously possessed only by bulls attempting to stand on one leg, and body odour rivalling elephant dung coated in soot with a lining of Belgian fingernails, drenched in a German shepherd's urine. Obviously not remembering much, I woke up to find my room in shambles. Either I haven't been cleaning my room as often as I'd like, or my snores register a 500.2 on the Richter scale.

Work, on the other hand, has been oddly fun, except for the fact that while all the cute girls ignore me, I seem to be rather popular with the aunties. Which is rather disturbing. The first paycheck seems an awfully long time away, seeing as how my finances are currently more overstretched than a hooker's genitals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home