Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Having tried to bring myself to actually study for Maths and failing miserably an hour before the exam, instead ending up laughing at the antics of the cross combi people, which basically consisted of saying stupid things at the top of their voices in the library.

I came out of the exam thinking "hey, that wasn't so bad!" Yeah, not so bad if you don't think about the questions I couldn't do, the questions I could do but probably got wrong anyway, and the mucus icicles(mucusicles?) forming in my nostrils in the general shape of the convergence of my nose hairs, yeah, it wasn't so bad.

That being said, I'm not sure if finishing over half an hour before the paper ends and reportedly swinging your legs freely in all sorts of directions is a sign of overwhelming confidence or underwhelming mediocrity. Sigh. I'm losing the writer's touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home