Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I opened the paper, took a quick glance at the questions, and started cursing several deities. It wasn't just God and Allah. Odin, the Easter Bunny and Mister Miracle were probably in that list as well.

Two hours and seven sheets of Egyptian hieroglyphics and Maritan language with a pinch of Sanskrit and a dash of ancient Chinese characters later, the rest of the paper was pretty much a blur.If you stood up to go get some chips and came back, the paper probably would've been over. If the paper were a basketball player, he'd swoop down the court so fast the cameras wouldn't be able to keep up. If I stopped to think during the paper I'd be handing it up before I even had the chance to scratch Wilfred "fail econs" Lau under the "Name" section of the paper. But not before I got sent to the hospital with a brain hemorrhage.

As you can see, the tone has been set, and it likens itself to a low humming of inevitable doom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home