Saturday, September 09, 2006


A while back, while packing up after class, a classmate randomly turned to me and said, in a very serious tone no less,

"From your blog I can see that you are studying."


The chortle I attempt to suppress nearly tears my larynx to shreds.

In fact, I actually spend more time weighing my options on what to study that actually getting down to it. Literally! I held my Theory of Interest Rate Determination and Production and Cost notes in either hand and moved them up and down, looking for some kind of sign from above. Then I did the same with the rest of the lecture notes at my disposal for about an hour or so, until I decided to scrap the entire thing and go watch some television instead. Even with so much resources at the tip of my finger, yours truly will always find a way to not be prepared.

---

Sometimes I'm thankful for my classmates. Note the keyword. Thanks to them the construction going on next door and the jets flying overhead don't seem as much a distraction as they should be. Not when you have a living, breathing police siren sitting within a 10-metre radius of you every free period. She probably inhales through her ears, which would then explain how it can go on for entire periods.

That is all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home