Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Right now, there's less and less motivation to bother with coming to school. It is, however, too late to start registering for poly, so even if I backed out now I'd be left with a huge pocket of time between now and NS.

To put it simply, the cogs of fate are starting to turn. And fate is out to screw me. And there isn't much I can do about it, the non-believer that I am.

It seems I can find something to be pissed about these days. Which can't be good for my life, brain or my hairline, for that matter. You'd think that I'd be happy to step down from choir, what with not having to care anymore. Well, I'm not. Not because I suddenly realised I fell in love with choir, but because the way they handed over was completely and utterly crummy. The one thing the exco could have done properly and they still find a way to screw things up. What can I say.

---

I need a purpose in life. Real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home