Monday, December 05, 2005

Since I've been requested...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Oasis - Wonderwall
2. Ozone - NumaNuma
3. Sarah Mclachlan - I will remember you
4. Seal - Love's Divine
5. Train - Drops of Jupiter
6. Europe - The Final Countdown
7. Jamiroquai - Love Foolosophy

Not exactly popular and somewhat random, I guess.

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/ random things about yourself.
2. At the end of the quiz, list the name of the 5 people whom you want next to do this and leave a comment in their blog and tell them to read your blog.


1. I have 3 boxes of donuts in my fridge right now.
2. Japanese blood is in me,
3. Horror movies are funny to me.
4. I have a history of sleepwalking
5. I lie an awful lot.

5 other people. Not much to choose from, but here goes.

1. Denys
2. John
3. Silas
4. Lesley/Leslie
5. Alex (yes you zhimin)

---

The first portion of my World Tour(TM) has concluded, the next phase is to KL again on Friday for choir competition. To put it short, the megamall I spent my days at, while it does have a ton of stuff, does have a shitty atmosphere and was way too crowded for me to do any real shopping at all, so I didn't actually buy much. I did, however, buy back a motherload of donuts back. Well, only 5 boxes, but that's quite a lot already. The only shop that wasn't actually crowded was in fact the souveneir shop, but who goes there anyway? Anyway, here's a short log of what happened, and plot twists along the way.

Day 1, Friday evening

6.30pm - Excited and hyped up, the bunch of us board our first class bus to Malaysia.

7.40pm - An initial trip to the on-board toilet reveals the washroom is "Not meant for heavy duty business", as blatantly posted on a sign of the toilet door and again on the inside.

8.00pm- We marvel at the chair massagers and TVs. I happily watch Kung Fu Hustle, and realise it is still a good movie.

10pm - The bus proceeds to break down and leave the 16 passengers(yes the seats were so big there were only 16 seats on the bus) stranded outside Malaysia Customs at Tuas at 12 midnight for 2 hours.

Day 2, Saturday Morning

12am - We proceed to disgruntledly board the replacement bus that took 2 hours to arrive.

12.30am - Am very board. Looks out the window, sees a desolate, dark road with few cars.

12.45am - Toilet break. Very disgusted that driver did not wash his hands after peeing. Takes a mental note to not let him shake my hand.

1.30am - Looks out. Realises that the rain is somewhat heavy, making the scene look all the more depressing. Looks the other way. Someone is watching Howl's Moving castle. Scowls. Looks back out. Rain continues.

3am - Reach Hotel. Horrified at the size of the room.

5am - Falls asleep after a bout of daisy-chain naval gazing.

8am - Wakes up after being spanked on the ass after several other methods failed. Lets out a war cry that sends Jerry into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

This just got tedious. Suffice to say that it was a bizarre event as I actually went home with more money than I came with even after doing whatever little shopping I had. Though the money I won in that lucky draw is probably a Malaysian Scam anyway.

All in all, not a bad weekend for me.