Friday, December 02, 2005

A pair of movies!

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Not as scary as it could have or should have been, but still a good watch, since it's -based on a true story- and rather interesting at that. If contortionists scare you, don't watch this.

Chicken Little - Not the waste of money the newspapers say it is, but still a rather short movie While having its lacklustre moments, it does make up for it with loveable characters and random funny moments. And for the record, the Numa Numa song does not play at all during the movie.

---

I shall be heading up north to KL tonight. With any luck, I'll make it back alive and with all of my stuff still with me. Maybe I'll find a dingy cybercafe to blog from tonight. Hope the crime rate in KL isn't as atrocious as what most people say.

---

So much for the Flu jab not having any side effects, my sinus still hasn't cleared yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home