Thursday, December 01, 2005

A late happy damn birthday to myself.

Random notes

1) I spent my birthday with many guys on top of me. 3 times. (no, not that way, you dirty minded people.)

2) Having your reproductive organs driven into the ground and grinded against it is not much fun.

3) I followed a chinese teacher's advice and spent some time with my mother on my birthday, since it was theoretically one of the most taxing days of her life.

4) I only have one birthday, yesterday was my birthday anniversary.

5) My mouth still has a mind of its own.

---

The slob in me has yet to desocialize, and so I have not started doing anything substantial with relation to schoolwork, which of course means that I'll probably end up dropping a subject next year, and/or failing my A levels. I can't wait for the fun 2006 promises me!

---

My world tour is starting on Friday, wish me luck people. (Anything you need me to buy for you, just send me an sms. Countries in relation are Malaysia, Indonesia and -probably- Turkey if I still can take it. Also, contary to Andrew beliefs, they don't sell Turkish Delight in Turkey, I can get an awful lot of kebabs from there though. =))