Thursday, November 17, 2005

my clock is now officially screwed up, I start feeling sleepy at 5 in the afternoon now, and only wake up when other people start falling asleep.

---

My dad brought the dog home over lunch while grumbling something to the tune of the car smelling or rabies(is that even possible?) so I got forced into an early retreat home.

---

Orientation preperations seem to be a drag now. Endless preperations and countless briefing do not make me a happy person. Not to mention having to go all the way to Sentosa and then going all the way to the opposite beach, and that's jsut the recce. Kinda reminds me of going all the way to jurong just to get an mp3 player when tampines sells the same thing at the same price.

---

ah, crud. I shall force myself to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home