Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today was a rather useless day. Its most useful function was to prove that the exco of choir, are in fact, part of a not-very-extensive family tree and are extremely obnoxious at times.

I should have just gone to do PW instead.

---

I tried to study chinese today. I really did. But as I saw the first word, I knew it defined me, and it clicked that whatever studying I could do in 2 days wouldn't be of much use.

I am, after all, an "a dou".

---

For those who are simply studying to get past the A levels, I just watched an interview with Sir Charles Barkley on the Jay Leno Show, and while the remark was met with many laughs, I couldn't help but notice the truth in it.

"Watch out for the light at the end of the tunnel, it could be a train."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Ellicott city ultrasonic liposuction skin care lamar adderall Iner thigh liposuction Seroquel overdose case study

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home