Friday, November 11, 2005

It looks like my parents are going ahead with the Turkey trip after all. Which means 3 overseas trips within the month of december. Not fun, not fun at all. Especially now that with the maid gone I have to wash my own clothes.

Did I mention I just learned how to use a washing machine 2 days ago?

The way things are going, I'll tire myself out even before the start of the J2 year.

---

Have been delving into the world of lyricless music again for a while now, am liking it very very much.

---

The spiders in MJC have made a pact against me, I swear. After a spider lunged down from the ceiling in a suicide plancha and landed on my collar and glided down my sleeve in an attempt to bite into a vein in arm to poison me to death and kill the next president as a result, I fled to the choir room, where I was faced with a much more tenacious foe. Upon realising that I was in proximity, it leapt from shirt to shirt, and upon landing on mine, absolutely refused to de-plaster itself from my body, using extremely sticky (and probably toxic) web to keep itself on me. It took a colossal effort from me to finally pry it off.

/exaggeration

Right, so I saw 2 spiders today. Big deal.

---

In other news, FIFA president Sepp Blatter has decided not to impose salary caps on players as "he is a chelsea fan" and "wants other clubs to deal with it". Good job, you bald man. Next year we'll be looking at Chelsea Team A and Chelsea Team B in the EPL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home