Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Phew, 5 days without an update, my blog must be mouldy by now. Then again, since my blog isn't the typical Oh 2dAe I w0k3 uP AnD 8 mI brEaKfAst type of blog, it should be understandable that I lack material.

---

PW is over! Well except for I&R anyway, I can always do it later, which will inevitably result in

<15>

Shit I&R due today, shouldn't have dragged so long.



But still, to hell with PW! As I've found out, PW is a test as well. Of our patience, that is.

---

The holidays looked packed, and yet there are going to be days where I have absolutely nothing to do. Which kinda sucks. Quick, if anyone knows of cheap and fun hobbies let me know! I can't be blowing money on overseas trips so many times.

Speaking of which I have to go to KL twice in a span of 10 days. How stupid is that?

---

Looking a tthe state of choir right now, I can safely say that unless the exco does something quick, there'll be a time sometime next year when they're the only ones showing up. Heck, some of the exco might not even be turning up at all.

And exco, if you're reading this, no I am not jealous and I doubt anybody else is. I hear jealousy only stems when others are in an enviable position.

This should be good.

---

Gorillaz won the best band award at MTV awards show! wtf, they don't even exist. Not that I'm complaining, I love their music but their videos are just shy of disgusting.

---

Caught Flightplan today. I must say that it's not a bad movie, just kind of short and short on women(and men too), still the story is not bad, and Jodie Foster does a good job of acting the crazy old woman. Not something you'd want to pay $9.50 on a weekend for. For a good comparison of what this movie is like, think Phone Booth or Saw, but with slightly more space.

---

To Man U fans : Trust me, that smug look of yours will be gone once Man U's form starts going downhill and they lose to Wigan in a matter of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home