Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My mum has forgoteen when my birthday was, so i got my present early today. While I am thankful for the cash boost and the wallet, it's kind of depressing when people misjudge your birthday, ecspecially your mother. To think I thought I was the crazy one for a few seconds there.

---

Another day gone, and the obsession with Numa Numa grows. While not an outstandingly nice song, it's one of those that just sticks itself in your head and plants itself in the back of your mind and just plays over and over throughout the day, making you want to should "NUMA NUMA NUMA EH!" randomly during conversations.

---

There's a monkey in the jungle
Watching above the trail
Caught up in the conflict
Between his brain and his tail
And if Time's elimination
Then we've got nothing to lose
Please keep in mind that
It's the passage that you choose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home