Friday, August 11, 2006

It's official! The production of the sequel of Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, has just been announced!

Now, this would get most movie fans excited already, except for the fact that Heath Ledger is playing the Joker.

I can see brokeback clown jokes coming already.

---

I seem to have used up my "intangible issues" pool of nonsense to blog about, so let me just say this right now.

Life Sucks.

And if any of you even to begin think that this could be caused by one single person, think again. That would be overly flattering to whoever who have in mind. One of the few things I learnt from lit class is that there can be no one defining moment, but rather one has to look at the entire picture to get a general feel before analyzing the nitty-gritties that contribute to the feel.

And the general feel is that of suckage.

---

Regarding the Dog issue in China...(basically mass slaughtering because of rabies)

The government paid people 63 cents to kill their dogs before people arrived to take the carcasses away.

Every rabies shot, however, costs 61 cents.

I wonder...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home