Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm undergoing writer's block right now, and school is extremely tiring. It seems like while Econs concept flow into my mind(with UltraViolet rays breaking me down slowly but surely, no less) other things seem to be flowing out. Like, say, the part about being a typical human being. The only thing I've seemed to learn in a while is that a)people like hearing the sound of their own voices, ecspecially when they get to sound all fierce and commanding. And b) People like talking about themselves. Certain people in particular, I probably won't say who unless I get pestered. (Not a hint to pester me kthx, the only reason I'd give in is because I absolutely hate people pestering me.)

---

I probably have a new theory right about now, but I can't do anything coherently right now. It's like trying to do maths while people shout random numbers in your head, or trying to do a GP essay while Violet tells you to illustrate your point with a graph.

---

Money is root of all evil. And the government, together with the central bank, controls money supply in the name of economics.

So technically, econs is the root of all money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home