Sunday, January 08, 2006

Well, it's been a nice end to a pretty mad week.

---

Sentosa - Quite relaxing actually, sitting at the playground waiting for hapless groups to chance upon us. Even when it rained, we still sat around the sheltered playground, so it was pretty much the same throughout. Other than that, highlights included the realisation that teachers can be even more evil than we thought they were capable of, getting screamed at by freshies for no apparent reason, and witnessing my very first female tau pok.(which liting and I stared at in amusement.)

---

Wet and Wild day - I start off the day by getting sent out of school to get emergency surgery for my hair, which in my opinion still wasn't that long. The crappy weather as of late pretty much defeated the purpose of water bombs, though I still managed to emerge relatively unscathed. Also during this period my vulgar streak starts to develop as I realise the situation I'm in going into the campfire.

Campfire - Well, high high and more high is all I can say.

---

It's going to be back to school soon, time to think up an excuse to not do my MI tutorial. and my econs notes. and my history recordings.

Poppycock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home