Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm happy to declare the wet season over! For now at least, thanks to that we had to run/walk/stroll/saunter around school today for PE, which as usual culminates into the usual waste of time which I could have spent doing my GP homework. Which reminds me, I'm not done with the -other- half of my GP homework yet. Doh!

---

The few sentences above pretty much sum up what I've been blogging about recently, which means my life has been revolving as much as a stationary potato.

On a side note, two very people have decided that it would be in their best interests to coincidentally associate me with one of the slowest, laziest animals on Earth. (Which quite frankly, I can't really deny.) This prompted person A to ask person C if he reads her blog, triggering off a whole conversation about blogging that pretty much offended half the people in class.

Dammit, I want my five minutes back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home